- Collapse!: GameHouse’s very first PC game comes to Windows Phone. It’s a match-three puzzler in which a stack of blocks rises from the bottom of the screen. Players frantically tap groups of three of more colored blocks in order to eliminate them. Customizable characters, multiple gameplay modes, and bosses make for a full-featured package.
- Delicious!: Like GameHouse’s Sally’s Salon Luxury Edition, Delicious! is a time management game. Players control Emily as she serves customers at a variety of food venues. Each location features unique minigames, keeping the gameplay fresh and tasty.
- TextTwist 2: A word jumble game in which gamers receive a selection of letters and try to find all possible words that those letters can spell.
- Cake Mania Main Street: A time management game with four totally distinct locations: a bakery, a flower shop, a fast food joint, and a sushi house. Wacky problem customers like vampires and pirates keep the pressure on.
- NCIS: The Game from the TV show: Help the cast of the popular crime drama solve several different cases by completing various minigames. This looks a bit like Women’s Murder Club, but with a stronger focus on story and more gameplay variety.
Not a bad bunch, right? We're especially intrigued by Collapse! and TestTwist 2. Those of you who consider yourselves 'real gamers' may wince at the sight of casual titles, but Microsoft is aiming to satisfy everybody so put your bias aside and you may find one of these games more enjoyable than you may have thought. Unfortunately no timeline was given for when we can expect to see any of these games, but we're assuming these may be sprinkled into the mix for this Fall's lineup. For more about GameHouse, check out WPCentral's interview of Ken Murphy.