Late Thursday night, Nokia let loose a string of announcements that were both exciting and cringe-worthy to see. In this Pinned Hub, you can keep track of all of today's Nokia corporate news with all of the stories just a click away.
- Nokia acquires mobile imaging company Scalado, finally sells off Vertu
- Nokia US president Chris Weber gets shuffled along with several other executives
- Nokia seeks profitable growth by investing further in Lumia devices, laying off even more workers
- Nokia announces Reaction Bluetooth headset with NFC built-in (Update)
- Cheaper Lumia phones to compete with Android coming with Nokia's strategy shift
P.S. This Hub will remain pinned at the top of our news feed until tomorrow at noon (PST), for quick access to all of the relevant articles.
P.P.S. This is kind of a dry-run for next week's Windows Phone Summit event. Tell us what you think of this Pinned Hub idea in the comments below.